I know I’ve written a post very similar to this one before. But it still astounds me how many great things I get to work on and do.
Today was a fairly “ordinary” day, and comprised of:
- Advising a new tech startup: I’m working with two students that I’ve lectured this year to build an exciting new startup
- Working on early childhood development: a consultancy has approached me for help in evaluating the behavioral impact of new apps on child literacy
- Learning more about behavioural insights (BI) units: next was a lunchtime seminar from a consultancy that works on behavioural economics projects
- Rounding up the greentech strategy project: did a bit of work on the final version of our strategy for the special economic zone
- Supporting the expansion of a logistics company: helping them design their marketing and administrative processes for the busy season
And after this, I spent the afternoon with my mom, which included a little boat cruise and drinks at the Silo hotel.
Three years ago, I would never have imagined a day like this in my wildest dreams.
And today it was a very normal reality
Image was taken at the Silo 🙂
Blog: 288/365. Click here to read about my #365of25 journey
Song of the day: Suzanne Vega - Toms Diner